Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.535 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,655TL (R$ 1,730) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $59 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)