Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,872TL (R$ 2,399) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)