Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,652TL (R$ 2,287) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)