Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.750 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 60% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,677TL ($774) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (44 minutes ago)