Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13388 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,747TL (20,521₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)