Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35173 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,110TL (R 8,842) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)