Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04368 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,906TL (₨ 66,520) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)