Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03549 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,374TL (₨ 66,885) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)