Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05712 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,276TL (₨ 57,357) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)