Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00920 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 99% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,780TL (519,518 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)