Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01095 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 109% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,391TL (401,018 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)