Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00609 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 81% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,430TL (891,121 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)