Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00709 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 86% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,646TL (655,554 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)