Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.824 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,638TL (€547) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)