Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,743TL (€453) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)