Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,919TL (€998) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (29 minutes ago)