Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.269 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,972TL (€409) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)