Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.344 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,637TL (€1,088) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)