Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,755TL (€963) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)