Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.658 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,615TL (€561) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)