Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.456 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 80% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,776TL (EC$2,594) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)