Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.748 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 58% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,798TL (EC$2,173) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)