Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,500TL (1,765 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)