Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.387 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,804TL (1,175 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (39 minutes ago)