Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.364 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,678TL (1,133 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)