Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.103 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,417TL (1,150 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (28 minutes ago)