Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.034 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,728TL (2,638 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)