Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.308 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,010TL (2,301 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)