Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.075 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,412TL (2,243 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)