Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,453TL (4,011 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)