Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.063 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,335TL (1,617 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 2 hours ago)