Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.852 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,342TL (3,922 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)