Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.986 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,481TL (2,516 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)