Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.592 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,303TL (5,581 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)