Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.630 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,247TL (5,153 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)