Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,201TL (€1,078) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (38 minutes ago)