Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,080TL (R$ 2,579) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)