Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,066TL (元3,198) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)