Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14950 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,396TL (16,024 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (33 minutes ago)