Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27882 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,768TL (R 17,101) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (33 minutes ago)