Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16780 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,566TL (21,254 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)