Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00076 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,450TL (4,515,386 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)