Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,686TL (2,796,941 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)