Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,851TL (4,101,550 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)