Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00095 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,691TL (2,823,874 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (25 minutes ago)