Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10597 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,381TL (31,906 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$300 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)