Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11872 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,500TL (21,057 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)