Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14429 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,457TL (17,027 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)