Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37095 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,194TL (R 8,609) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)