Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,986TL (R$ 3,448) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)