Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,136TL (R$ 3,488) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)