Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01154 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,930TL (253,813 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)