Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,526TL (R$ 3,206) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (43 minutes ago)