Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.271 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,979TL (R$ 2,343) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)