Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,964TL (R$ 2,477) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (34 minutes ago)