Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.520 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,885TL (R$ 1,898) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)