Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,503TL (R$ 2,177) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (37 minutes ago)