Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,814TL (RM2,801) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $508 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)