Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03477 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,270TL (₨94,030) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)