Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03398 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,339TL (₨98,260) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)