Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03979 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,567TL (₨64,510) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)