Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03642 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,306TL (₨90,784) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (12 minutes ago)