Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05072 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,949TL (₨58,147) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)