Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,034TL (€1,105) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)