Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.680 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,536TL (€1,232) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)