Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,822TL (€1,228) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)