Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,953TL (€713) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)