Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.472 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,004TL (€402) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)