Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.600 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 36% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,000TL (€536) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)