Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06243 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,368TL (руб 53,958) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (41 minutes ago)