Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,120TL (€445) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)