Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,422TL (COL$2,804,931) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)