Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,524TL (COL$1,980,959) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)