Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08070 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,623TL (44,900 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)