Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10216 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,514TL (34,392 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)