Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11766 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,484TL ($U38,105) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)