Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01230 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,060TL (167,431 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (25 minutes ago)