Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.072 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,392TL (€559) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)