Cost of living comparison between Patna, India and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04599 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,544TL (₨55,309) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)