Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,882TL (₨57,342) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (44 minutes ago)