Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07583 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,504TL (₨33,021) in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.08 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)