Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,362TL (COL$2,605,765) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (42 minutes ago)