Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,607TL (COL$2,218,562) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (37 minutes ago)