Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,052TL (€897) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)