Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15131 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,281TL (21,682 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)