Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,416TL (4,739 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)