Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05909 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,249TL (₨38,061) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)