Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08647 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,353TL (₨27,209) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)