Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.674 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,872TL (€506) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Burlington, Vermont costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)