Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.089 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,216TL (€528) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)