Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.696 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,797TL (596 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (41 minutes ago)