Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.250 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,472TL (€556) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)