Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,323TL (€1,100) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)