Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.598 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,602TL (NZ$1,771) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)