Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,170TL (€1,094) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)